Thursday, December 27, 2007

What's in a Semester?

Well, here it is. This is what I've been doing the last four months. I usually don't do big checklists like this but it was a daunting season of life and I wanted to keep on top of things. Its kind of sad to look at 4 months of your life summarized in a checklist but there it is. The thing is, each thing on this list represents a learning experience: Some of them practical, some of them profound. I really have enjoyed seminary. Can't believe there is only one semester left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is crazy my friend!!! Good to see you survived. Looking forward to seeing in Feb. when I am out for another class. Good luck in your last Semester which probably has already begun for you (pre-reading/homework, if not actual class time).

Blogroll