Sunday, October 14, 2018

Forty Three (and Forty Two)

There is not much blogging going on here anymore but I do still update my movie ratings and such. The past couple years I have forgotten to update my running list of 'films that stuck with me', 'albums I've lived by', and 'favourite fiction'. Having turned 43 last month, I had some catching up to do from where I had left those lists off at 41. So here are the films, albums, and novels that most impacted me in 2017 and 2018.

Albums I've Lived By

2018: "Love and Hate" - Michael Kiwanuka



2017: "A Deeper Understanding" - The War on Drugs


 

Films That Stuck With Me

2018: "Annihilation"


2017: "Silence"


 

Favourite Fiction

2018:
"The Children of Men" - P.D. James
"Irma Voth" - Miriam Toews

2017:
"The Invisible Man" - Ralph Ellison
"Disgrace" - J.M. Coetzee

No comments:

Blogroll